They say you learn something from every experience. What did we learn at our show at the Underground Lounge on May 13?
1. Cub fans still like to drink to excess and dance to Journey songs.
2. Our audience is quite patient and loyal – they stayed for our set even though the sound guy was super late.
3. Our band actually plays quite well after multiple beers and shots of Jaegermeister.
4. If Jammer breaks a “high” E string. It’s not fatal.
5. A good set, tight and powerful? All is forgiven!
photo by Mr. Mo.